- Has the right character to adopt company environment and challenges (agile).
- Has Demand Planning knowledge and/or experience.
- Strong in Statistical Analysis.
- B.S. in Supply Chain Management with high GP.
- Strong in Microsoft excel preferable with training certificate.
Insight: Breaks down complex events or situations into simpler or more understandable elements. Gives a clear and useful explanation around ideas, questions, or facts. Mentions various scenarios and explains the consequences of each one. Can challenge existing patterns of working.
– Service Orientation
Results Focus: Demonstrates constant preoccupation with reaching results. Tries to do things differently to significantly improve forecast accuracy.
Proactive Cooperation: Communicates openly and honestly, challenges other constructively. Actively contributes ideas and energy to succeed collaboratively.
Is prepared to make compromises to achieve a collective aim, can resolve work conflicts within or across functions and streams.
Impact / Convince: Prepares communications, presentation, negotiations carefully, uses rational, economic arguments. Adapts speech or communication to ensure audience’s interest and understanding.