DBA will be responsible for installing and maintaining the database software, creating storage structures, setting up user accounts, debugging malfunctioning
programs, creating backups, and regularly maintain the database security. This role will be involved in creating, managing tables, indexes, DB links & privileges
to enhance & maintain the health information system using specialized knowledge and expertise to implement, maintain, monitor, and ensure database’s performance.
- Systems and Processes: Follow all relevant policies, processes and procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner;
contribute in cost-efficient usage of resources to reduce wastage and unnecessary expense.
- HSE and Risk Management: Adhere to all relevant HSE and Risk management procedures, instructions, and controls.
Database Administration: DB Admin activities like configuration, troubleshooting, performance Tuning, schema management, storage data, logs, files management, etc.
Responsible for Database Refresh, Database Cloning, Configuring, and managing high availability, RAC & standalone Administration.
Responsible for Database upgrade, Database Backup Restore 5 Oracle19x, 16x, OEM configuration.
Create technical procedure for reporting metrics, tablespace, user, table, Index, roles, privileges, profiles, DB Links, materialized views, partitioning,
synonyms, sequences, views and indexes and other database objects etc.
Create physical/logical standby database and performing switch-over and fail-over
Drive performance tuning, monitoring the performance using tools
Job success factors
- Provide in-depth analysis of applications and systems, and recommend solutions within day-to-day operations
- Clear working progress during each phase of a project.
- Task deliveries based on defined criteria and agreed schedule
- University Degree from a recognized university, preferably in Computer Science or relevant.
- Certification for relevant DBMS preferred..
- Knowledge of Maintaining Database
- Experience in installation, configuration and upgradation administration on Windows and UNIX environments to support Oracle DB along with RAC, RMAN, Data guard,
- Proven expertise to build DBA Objects like Queue Managers, Queues, and channels
- Ability to install, configure on ORACLE DBA Clustering and fix support packs on all OS platforms
- Proficient to implement High Availability, Workload Management and Fail Over, Disaster recovery and performance tuning
- Expertise in debugging and analytical skills with solid grasp of system development methodologies, techniques, and tool.
- Good Knowledge of Stored Procedure, Function, Triggers, SQL Queries, Management, Database Export/Import, Query Optimization & Job creation.
- 5+ Years of experience in the Oracle database
(11g, 12c, 19c).
Data guard, Oracle RAC, ASM, Oracle Database, Cloning,
Backup, Performance Tuning, Recovery.