DataHorizon Technologies Private Limited is a dynamic startup that specializes in cutting-edge technology solutions such as Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, Big Data, AI, Cloud computing, Cybersecurity, and Emerging Technologies. Our customer-centric approach enables us to provide transformative technology solutions that empower businesses to unlock their full potential and stay ahead in today’s digital landscape.
We have two positions open for this role as Data Governance Specialist one on onsite and other as offshore. The Data Governance Specialist will be responsible for developing and establishing data policies and procedures, data strategy, data maturity audit using CMMI, and ensuring compliance with relevant regulations of NDMO. The role will be located in Riyadh with flexibility for some remote work and the candidate should have knowledge on DAMA and NDMO framework.
This is immediate to hire positions, we are looking for immediate joiners and max one month notice period
- Data Management skills
- Experience in developing data policies and procedures
- Experience in recommending NDMO Policies and training the users.
- Experience in overseeing data quality and accuracy
- Knowledge of data access and security
- Knowledge of relevant regulations such as NDMO
- Experience in proposing and executing data strategy
- Experience in using CMMI for data maturity assessment and identifying the gap and providing the road map
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management or related fields
- Previous experience working in a data governance role is a plus
Policies and Processes
Data Maturity assessment