- Responsible for analysing BI requirements and design the DWH physical and logical data models. Also maintain the exiting models by enriching DWH with new sources for enabling BI capabilities.
- Acting as interface between Business and BI and deliver the BI best solution
- Work closely with the client to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes
- Ability to perform the unit testing for a provided test cases .
- Ability to perform the continuous monitoring on the up and running models (Quality Control) .
- Validation and data quality experience for the DWH ETL jobs and models
- Ability to investigate the operational issues and provide the root cause analysis
- Air ticket for Self
- Insurance for Self
- 5+ working experience in data modelling
- DWH Modelling for Telecom
- DWH dimensional modelling
- Worked before on standard Telecom data models, like TEDW, LCDM, etc.
- Working experience in IBM Netezza or similar Data warehouse database eg. Teradata or Exadata
- Big data Fundamentals
- Advanced SQL
- Knowledge of ETL preferably IBM Data Stage
- Graduate engineer in Electronics / Telecom / IT/ computer science