Data Engineer – Thailand
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
As a data engineer, you will play a critical role in ensuring that we build data products that are not only capable of transforming the company but meet the highest standards of software development.
What you’ll be doing & be needed to succeed
– Designing technical solutions that bring to life the vision for any data product
– Turning business requirements into clear technical tasks that can be shared out
– Writing performant Python code that accomplishes the job quickly and securely
– Working with Google Cloud Platform and related services to deploy products Ingesting new data sources, whether via existing solutions or ad-hoc methods
– Transforming and preparing datasets for further analyses and usage
– Partnering closely with data products managers, data architects, and others
– Guaranteeing the quality of your work via proper testing and documentation
– Keeping your technical knowledge up to date via training and other methods
– Coaching technical analysts on how best to utilize certain tools and techniques