The role holder will be exposed to a broad range of activities within the Marketing BU.
The Specialist, Dashboard assists Qtel marketing department in developing, maintaining and enhancing Qtel’s reports and dashboards.
The position requires an individual who is able to support our marketing team, analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue through reports and dashboards.
The candidate should be able to:
– Develop, maintain and enhance Enterprise reports and dashboards,
– Support the product manager on a daily basis in ad hoc reports,
– Create, design and automate reports and dashboards,
– Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
– Experienced in understanding user needs and creating Presentation Layer in collaboration with Business Users
– Have a solid Data warehouse background with strong knowledge of Dimensional Modeling.
• At least 5 years experience in similar role
• Bachelor degree from a reputed university
• Expert experience in data interrogation and reporting tools such as Business Objects, micro strategy, SAS, SPSS
• Knowledge of DWH architecture and workflow.
• Proven analytical and numerical skills with extensive data-mining and analysis experience.
• Attention to detail in addition to developed project management skills.
• Experience with graphical representation of data (like line graph, bullet graph and sparklines).