The role of Avertra’s customer experience (CX) specialist is to ensure that the marketer
follows a buyer-centric approach and delivers a smooth, unfragmented and consistent
customer experience across all touchpoints and at all stages of the buyer journey. You
will be responsible for keeping track of customer journeys, interacting with customers
across channels and platforms, and coordinating with all internal stakeholders in order
to keep fine-tuning the customer’s experience.
- Tracking customer experiences across online and offline channels, devices, and touchpoints.
- Collaborating with IT developers, as well as the production, marketing, and sales teams to enhance customer services and brand awareness.
- Aligning customer experience strategies with marketing initiatives. as well as informing customers about new product features and functionalities.
- Identifying ideal customer profiles and mapping customer journeys to identify the gaps in customer experience across all touchpoints, for all kinds of customer interactions, transactions and engagements – from purchase to product return to customer support.
- Liaise with internal teams such as marketing, sales, product development, account management, billing, finance, UX etc. to ensure that gaps in the customer experience- irrespective of where they occur in the journey – are plugged
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and effective manner, via phone, email, social media, or chat applications.
- Analyzing customer feedback on product ranges and new releases, as well as preparing reports.
- Performing product tests, evaluating after-sales and support services, and facilitating improvements.
- Ensuring the CX strategies are aligned to the larger marketing and business goals and outcomes
- Documenting processes and logging technical issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints.
- Keeping informed of industry trends and new CRM technologies.
- Empathy and listening skills
- Collaboration and project management
- Speed, flexibility and agility
- Data management and analytics
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business management, or in a related field preferred.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a customer experience specialist, or a similar customer support role.
- Experience with CX SaaS platforms/products such as HelpScout, Google Workspace, Billing and CRM platforms, and WordPress a plus
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
- Proficiency in MS Office, as well as CX and CRM software,such as amoCRM, Qualtrix CustomerXM, or Figma.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a client-centered approach.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Superb communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- High intrinsic motivation to serve others and work intelligently through customer-oriented operations methods, documentation and processes
- Ability to adapt and be agile as needed in a fast-paced, growing environment
- A positive, high energy and customer centric/solution oriented mentality
- Excellent listening, problem-solving and organizational skills
- A medium-to-strong technical aptitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP)
- Certified Customer Experience Specialist (CXS)
- Certified PMP
- Depending on client and project needs