The Customer support executive role is to help the users with their concerns, inquires and suggestions, make sure to deliver the company point of view to their clients and deliver the voice of the customers to the company management.
Job duties include:
- Communicating with clients through various channels providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Improve customer service experience and help create engaged customers.
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- Take ownership of client issues, coordinate with concerned departments and follow problems through to resolution.