About the Job
The Customer Success/ Satisfaction Manager works with customers to ensure they are receiving the tools and support needed to achieve their goals. This includes advising them on buying decisions and on-boarding new users after purchase. CSMs have an in-depth understanding of the customer’s needs and are responsible for communicating common customer behaviors to the sales, marketing, and product teams.
- The primary point of contact between LDC and the customer.
- The CSM collects customer requirements.
- Documents those requirements for internal departments and ensures the services detailed in the services agreement and statement of work are delivered to the customer and the customer’s software providers on a timely basis.
- The CSM is responsible for ongoing support and account maintenance for the customers assigned to him/her.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Establishing and maintaining a constructive relationship between Link Datacenter (service provider) and the customer, based on understanding the customer and their business drivers.
- Measuring, recording, analyzing and improving customer satisfaction.
- Identifying opportunities to up-sell products and services to existing client base.
- Responsible to perform basic troubleshooting of problems and devise solutions.
- Participating in bi-weekly operations meetings to raise immediate customer issues to the operations team.
- Cooperating with technical teams in Identifying changes to the customer environment and technology trends that could potentially impact the type, level or utilization of services provided.
- Managing customer complaints including their recording, management, escalation (where necessary) and resolution by working closely with incident managers.
- Identifying all customers and other key stakeholders to involve in SLR, SLA and OLA negotiations.
- Negotiating and agreeing levels of service to be delivered with the customer (either internal or external); formally documenting these levels of service in SLAs
- Negotiating and agreeing OLAs and, in some cases, other SLAs and agreements that underpin the SLAs with the customers of the service
- Reviewing service scope, SLAs, OLAs and other agreements on a regular basis, ideally at least annually.
- Ensuring that all changes are assessed for their impact on service levels, including SLAs, OLAs and underpinning contracts, including attendance at change advisory board (CAB) meetings if appropriate.
- Ensuring that service reports are produced for each customer service and that breaches of SLA targets are highlighted, investigated and actions taken to prevent their recurrence.
- Ensuring that service performance reviews are scheduled, carried out with customers regularly and documented, with agreed actions progressed
- Ensuring that improvement initiatives identified in service reviews are acted on and progress reports are provided to customers.
- Bachelor’s degree required, business or Engineering degree preferred.
- Proven history of solutions delivery
- Customer facing services role (consulting or account management) that includes issue resolution and escalation management at both the business owner and executive levels
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially at the Executive level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings and host online executive escalations.
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills