- Customer Service Supervisor will Supervises the patient appointment for all clinics services in accordance with the established clinic policy and procedure.
- Prepares work schedules, assign personnel, evaluates work performance and makes recommendations for personnel actions.
- Maintains established divisional policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program, safety environmental and infection control standards.
- Assists in developing reception unit budgets.
- Prepares written documentation as required by the Operation Manager.
- Verifies all insurance benefits assigned to the clinics to determine if insurance coverage meets the standards of admission as stated in clinic policy.
- Maintains and fosters effective public relations with patients and the public.
- Ensures that the reception unit complies with clinic established policies, quality assurance programs, safety environmental and infection control policies & procedures.
- Coordinates with medical, nursing and accounting staff to ensure appropriate placement of patients and compliance with third party payers and other regulations.
Minimum Education: Bachelors’ Degree in any discipline
Minimum Experience: at least 3 years of experience in same field, preferably in healthcare institution.
Must be basically extrovert, must have good understanding of patient needs, must posses good communication skills, skills in negotiating including listening and persuading, some knowledge in medical terminology.
The candidates should also require sufficient qualities of patience, speech and hearing acuity to perform the related work. Must be able to prioritize and work effectively in a constantly changing environment.