Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for ensuring that every customer has a positive experience with Alghanim. This includes resolving complaints, queries and liaising with business colleagues to recover any issues.
- Interact with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products and services, receive and act upon feedback, or to obtain details of complaints.
- Maintain a sense of urgency to resolve all complaints and ensure customer satisfaction in a timely manner.
- Take ownership of any customer issue, no matter how complex, and make it your mission to work for that customer to ensure the right outcome.
- Escalation of any unresolved customer complaints or issues to the Customer Service Manager / relevant department.
- Compliance with company policies and procedures relating to transactions, cash handling or administration/reporting as directed by the business.
- Monitoring Delivery Desk schedules to ensure maximum efficiency with scheduling customer deliveries and solving problems.
- Building and managing close relationships with key contacts outside of the store in all departments, allowing streamlined support for customers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A logical and empathetic approach to problem solving.
- Positive attitude with a ‘can do’ approach when working under pressure.
- Ability to effectively communicate in Arabic and English.
- IT literate with good knowledge of MS Office software such as Excel, Powerpoint and Word