- To create outstanding customer confidence in the services offered by Alesayi Motors Co. by ensuring a professional performance and exceptional commitment to customer care.
- To ensure the highest standard of courtesy and integrity when interacting with customers and members of the public.
- To receive customer enquiries by telephone and in person and successfully convert these into firm bookings.
- To maximize service and parts sales and profitability by selling core, value added and incremental products.
- To enhance the reputation of Alesayi Motors Co at every opportunity when interacting with others.
Administrational & Management:
- Basic knowledge of business and management principles involved in resource allocation, production methods, and coordination between people and resources.
- English language reading, writing, listening, and speaking.
- Computer operation skills, particularly DMS management and spreadsheets.
- Diploma in business administration/or equivalent education.
- Proven work experience in similar position.
- Expertise in customer handling and marketing management procedures and best practices.
- Ability to define challenges collects and consolidates data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Job related Skills
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Smart and well presented in appearance and with good personal hygiene.
- Ability to sell incremental products and assess further sales opportunities.
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers, members of the public and other staff members, and to record all such interaction accurately.
- Current knowledge of manufacturer’s products, warranty procedures and documentation.
- Ability to calm and manage distressed and otherwise difficult customers in an effective manner.
- Ability to access and pass information to other staff and to log information onto paperwork and working documents.
- Training in telephone answering techniques.
- Competency in numeracy and literacy.