• Prepare and collate orders and invoices
• Compile and sort documents, prepare and post invoices and credit and debit memos
• Make copies of all cheque’s, complete deposit slips and make bank deposits
• Work with collections personnel to verify status of delinquent accounts and solicit payments on overdue accounts
• Answer incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forward calls to appropriate personnel and departments
• Prepare Sales Quotes, Sales Orders and Invoices
• Update and track incoming and outgoing inventory • Manage company’s ERP system.
• The position is based in Dubai.
• College Degree from an institution of higher education
• Ability to communicate fluently in English, written and spoken desired
• Should be able to work towards a deadline
• Technologically friendly and proficient with the Internet, computers and MS Office.
• Added benefit if you’re well versed with Microsoft Excel and know your way around it.
• Strong time management skills with the ability to self-direct and self manage.
• Positive, friendly, team player & amicable personality
• Essential to be organised, detail orientation, and punctual