Conduct inbound and outbound activities within the Contact Centre in accordance with the agreed instructions and procedures.
• Answer and handle all feedbacks received from different contact channels and ensure they are registered in the respective records.
• Handle outbound activities (campaigns, surveys and follow up) according to the agreed procedure and instructions. • Completion of any assigned task given by the supervisor/Team Leader with efficient use of the Contact Centre tools in accordance with the quality standards.
• Ensure all pending feedbacks are completed and closed within the agreed service level and in accordance with the procedure manual.
• Follow the contact center phone standards and scripts when conducting or receiving phone calls through the hotline.
• Apply the elements of building positive rapport with different types of customers over the phone.
• Support other colleagues and supervisors to accomplish pending tasks when needed.
• Full compliance to the Contact Centre rules in the manner of attendance, pause sessions and daily target.
• Adherences to the monthly Contact Centre schedule and inform the supervisor about any swap in the schedule.
• Age: 21 – 30 years old
• Education: High School, Diploma or equivalent
• Nationality: Arab nationals
• At least 0-2 years’ experience on the same field.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Arabic
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Customer-oriented, passionate and has good engaging personality