- Establish a strong relationship of trust by professionally answering all customer technical inquiries, settling disputes, and resolving all issues post-contract signing always adhering to the department and company policies and procedures.
- Constantly update the customer with the construction progress.
- Communicate with customers through various channels (emails, calls, fax, and face to face).
- Meet customers and take their modification requests.
- Draw these modifications.
- Communicate the requested modifications architectural/ civil to the concerned departments and track the modification progress.
- Liaise with the concerned internal departments (Engineering, Construction, Sales) to resolve customer issues and get the required information.
- Get the required approvals for any modifications that the customer wants to implement through an outside contractor.
- Follow up on the progress of requested tasks from other departments.
- Escalate critical cases of customer grievance and delayed responses from another internal department to the customer care manager always after all possible solutions within authority have been referred to and failed.
- Stay up to date with the latest happenings and events on both the company level and market level.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Architecture/ Construction.
2 to 4 years of relevant experience.
Proficient use and command of computer (office: word-excel-power-point), internet surfing.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence, customer orientation, and presentation skills.
Excellent command of the English language, French, and other foreign languages are an asset.