Do you want to make an impact and help transform people’s lives?
At Bayt.Com, we are committed to empowering people to lead better lives by providing them with the tools and information to build their lifestyle of choice. We are passionate about our services and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. Not only are we devoted to our work and customers but most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Bayt.Com careers, how we remain one of the Greatest Places To Work in the Middle East, and how you can become part of our story!
Bayt.Com is looking for a highly effective Customer Happiness Manager (CHM). As CHM you’re a key player in ensuring our customer success executives staff are successful worldwide, helping them stay connected to one another and to the regional office. You’ll need to be an action-oriented leader who can spot what needs to be done, prioritize tasks for your team, and mobilize the group to accomplish goals.
Acting as the consumers’ voice, you will collaborate with numerous teams and stakeholders, ranging from business to marketing to operational teams always looking to improve loyalty and retention.
You will develop a deep understanding of our customers segment and behaviors, drive actions to support engagement and removing purchase barriers taking into account local specificities, lifecycle moments, and customer profiles to increase service quality and nurture relationships with our customers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Effectively coach and lead a customer success executives team to consistently hit metrics and provide an amazing customer experience
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Summarize and report department metrics and goals to determine the meeting of business executives.
- Implement effective customer care procedures, policies, standards and best practices.
- You’ll stay tuned in to how our different regions are functioning alongside one another and use those insights to guide your team’s day-to-day tasks to improve how we all work together.
- Identify key areas of improvement across the global customer journey to reduce frictions and increase loyalty
- You will collaborate with your team and cross-functional stakeholders to discuss, plan, and implement process improvements for customers happiness.
- Respond to and resolve any escalated customer concern(s).
- Analyze customers’ behaviors and generate weekly and monthly reports.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years proven leadership experience in leading customer executive representative staff in e-commerce or SaaS industry is preferred
- Strong leadership presence, creative problem-solving abilities, and splendid communication skills.
- You have a genuine interest in the happiness, well-being, and success of everyone on your team. You feel fulfilled when they are reaching their fullest potential.
- You care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer support, efficiency, tools, and problem-solving.
- Strong client-facing communication skills (written, oral, presentation)
- Highly motivated self-starter who possesses a desire to succeed and learn for future growth and development.
- Bilingual solid communication skills (Arabic & English)