About the role:
We are looking for a CRM Team Leader to oversee the customer care team, who will play a key supporting role in the delivery of the company’s customer experience roadmap. The job location is Saudi Arabia.
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the organisation with a view to retaining existing customers, increasing brand loyalty and expanding the company brand.
- Deciding on a final CRM structure and architecture that will work seamlessly across the business and capture crucial information along the sales funnel.
- Making sure the customer database is correctly segmented for targeted marketing activities.
- Collaborating with other departments ensure the CRM strategy works well for every aspect of the business.
- Development of testing strategies to guarantee the most efficient approach for the organisation and its customers.
- Coming up with creative ideas, preparing proposals, overseeing the production process & execution and reporting the results to the relevant people.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience
- Must be Arabic speaker
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills as you must speak with clients, employees, and customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills