- Monitors the status of aging reports and dues invoices and customers’ accounts.
- Maintains log of payment promises and pertinent account details, schedules follow-up
- communication with account holder.
- Initiates collection actions by notifying account holders and /or cosigners
- Follows established guidelines to review and update account status.
- Locates and contacts account holders by appropriate means, which may include mail, phone, or personal visits, to notify those customers of delinquent account status and to solicit payment.
- Records payments made to the customer’s account.
- Delivers letters, notices, and other communications regarding delinquent accounts.
- Investigates disputed balances; where appropriate, corrects errors such as misapplied payments, reversed late charges, direct deposit errors, or overpayments from insurance.
- Identifies accounts requiring additional, personal contact for referral to a third-party collector.
- Ensures the security of customers’ files and aging and delinquent account reports at all times.
- Monitors accounts receivable and cash receipt reports.
- 1 to 6 years of Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting