- Meeting with clients interested in taking out a loan and providing them with the necessary information to start the loan application process.
- Collecting the needed financial documentation and assessing the client’s creditworthiness.
- Calculating and analyzing the risk ratios of clients based on their credit score and financial history.
- Approving or denying loan requests, and communicating your decision to both clients and management.
- Setting up payment plans for clients explaining monthly installment amounts, interest rates, and other costs.
- Maintaining records of loan applications by using loan management software.
- Managing loan renewals by organizing follow-up meetings with clients.
- Monitoring the progress of the loan application process and relaying any hindrances to clients.
- Ensuring that loan applications are in line with the company’s financial policies, as well as state laws and regulations.
- 2- 4 years of experience
- Experience in how to write the credit proposal (Corporate)
- Bachelor of science in accounting, finance, banking, business, or a similar field.
- Excellent knowledge of loan application procedures and best lending practices according to state laws and regulations.
- Ability to work with loan management software, such as Lendstream, CreditOnline, and FileInvite.
- Strong communication skills and proven customer service experience.
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to work with complicated financial data.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong ethical behavior and the ability to work with sensitive financial information.