- Perform the assigned duties as per the set policies and procedures in order to achieve the department goals.
- Ensure customers pay within their agreed payment terms, chasing payments if necessary, as per the company’s debt collection procedure.
- Deal effectively with delivered but not invoiced orders
- Deal with customer account queries or complaints, including liaising with other departments.
- Ensure all customer queries are logged and recorded and send a monthly statement to them through emails.
- Handle all cash issues, including; Preparation of bank lodgment, Effective and timely updating and reconciliation of sales ledger, including posting to customer accounts.
- Update and reconcile of sales ledger accounts including numerous preform customers, including online payments, deal with new accounts, ensure satisfactory credit references are obtained.
- Establish an agreed credit limit for customers in accordance with the company policy.
- Amend accounts details / addresses etc., as required and update the customer’s files.
- Ensure that monthly statements are prepared, printed, vetted and ready for posting.
- Follow-up the legal cases with the Legal Affairs Department.
- Prepare the write-off files and get the direct manager approval.
- Inform the direct manager immediately of all-important developments / problems and report on status of Customers’ accounts on a regular basis.
- Maintain the customers’ files complete and up to date in accordance with the “Know your Customer” policy.
- Perform any other tasks related to the job assigned by the direct manager
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, organize priorities, and meet deadlines
- Time management
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Follow up skills
- Monitoring skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Knowledge in ERP system
- Ability to prepare and analyze financial reports
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge budgeting