- The credit controller and the sales department shall coordinate together so that credit issues are resolved smoothly.
- Dealing with internal queries about payments.
- Ensuring customers pay on time and negotiating re-payment plans .
- Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner.
- Meet cash & debtor day targets set by the Firm.
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales .
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity .
- Regularly contacting customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary.
- Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness.
- Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms .
- Provide accurate advice the customer with his customer statement .
- Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries.
- Contacting the customer after delivery & installation within 3-5 days to close the customer payment.
- Recording the blacklist customer after coordinating with the finance manager and Alling the list with the other involved departments (CS/ Sales/ Operation, ……etc) .
- Work on old due customers to collect it.
- Create Ad-hoc reports needed from Mgt.
- Excellent teamwork, organizer, and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Mathematics, or related field
- Proven track record of making successful credit decisions.
- Familiarity with data entry and analysis.
- The ability to listen to customers and negotiate winning solutions.