- Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents, and records of the organization.
- Analyze and recommend costs and cost savings.
- Prepare and complete internal cost audits.
- Analyze the data collected and log a detailed record of the results.
- Analyze any changes in goods or services provided to determine what effect it has on the cost.
- Analyze manufacturing costs and prepare regular reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Make estimates of new and proposed product costs.
- Provide management with reports that specify and compare factors that affect prices and profitability of products or services.
- Assist in audits and general ledger preparation.
- Conduct physical inventories and monitor the cycle count program.
- Ensure effective project implementation and utilize productive reports from the creation of WBS with the use of project management system to monitor the status of all purchases, invoicing and delivery up to the closure of the project.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of subcontractor quotes for the purpose of developing relevant documents.
- Work with colleagues and manage all the vital activities for managing the ongoing project successfully.
- Carry out a detailed evaluation of various costing documents for developing pertinent service rules and agreements.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Transferable Iqama : For Non-Saudi Applicants
- Education : Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in any Engineering related course (preferably in any with Architectural Education background) or any related course to Finance and Accounting.
- Work Experience :
- Experience in line with Hotels and Luxury Villas for Fit Out and Furniture scope, Fit-out and FF & E Scope.
- Must have experience in same Technical Role.
- Job Location : Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Membership : Must be a registered member of Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE) or Saudi Organization for Chartered and Professional Accountants (SOCPA).
- Has an aptitude in understanding of accounting principles.
- With solid cost systems background.
- Can work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report-writing, communication, and IT skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and meticulous.
- A dynamic individual with keen attention to detail and the ability to solve real-time challenges.
- Proficient in planning, budgeting, and executing technical projects.
- Strong command of presentation and communication attributes.