- Notice avenues for saving unnecessary costs in operational activities and formulate apt solutions for the same.
- Set up a robust costing system to help the business in lowering current operational costs and improve profit margins.
- Track costs associated with raw materials, labor, supply chain, and other expenditures that vary frequently.
- Create a dedicated expenditure database for managing all cost-related information.
- Create a detailed budget document stating all the expenses incurred in a specific timeframe.
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) cost forecasts.
- Established track record of offering cost accounting services to organizations and businesses.
- Well-versed in handling software like Tally, Freshbooks, Excel, and other ERP systems.
- Excellent command of data interpretation and reporting to suggest cost-effective solutions.
- Deep knowledge of accounting procedures.
- Strong time management skills.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree holder in the field of Accounting or other relevant domain.