We are urgently hiring a cathodic protection technologists, well versed in the practices and principles of corrosion; chemical, metallurgical, physical and mechanical properties of materials. Well experienced in Design, installation and commissioning of Permanent (ICCP) & temporary(Sacrificial anode) CP Systems for Pipelines, Tanks and concrete structures. Should have experience in site survey that include soil resistivity testing, Stray current testing & its mitigation & have thorough knowledge of CIPS/DCVG surveys.
- Design of Cathodic protection Rectifiers, Solar PS, Multichannel PS, for Cathodic Protection application.
- Knowledge to prepare Wiring diagrams, GA Drawings, Network drawings, with due regard to specifications of electrical systems, to ensure that design, installation, and operations conform to standards requirements.
- Design of Cathodic Protection systems for pipelines, external tank bottom protection & internal CP systems of water storage tanks.
- Testing of Power Supplies (Type test & FAT) according to the applicable Standards , Subic Standard, KOC Standard. Testing of Various Remote Monitoring modules, Scada Software’s & Reporting tools for Cathodic protection of Pile/Concrete/Pipeline etc. as per the standards.
- Pre commissioning & Commissioning of Cathodic Protection Systems. FAT/SAT/ Commissioning report generation for TR & other PSU & of whole CP System.
- Revision of all the designs from the vendors before implementation and providing necessary feedback for compliance and improvement of systems.