- Full knowledge of the products of the group and provide a full explanation to customers.
- To promote the group’s products to existing customers and attract new ones
- Get orders from customers.
- Building relationships and constant communication with existing and potential customers and ensuring customer satisfaction with the products and services provided.
- permanent communication with customers, good dealing and providing the product in the best possible way.
- Covering all clients assigned to him, and also covering all customers along his geographical area according to the directives of his superiors.
- Collecting the group’s dues and following up the debts of customers without delay.
- Reports: Regular reporting on the position of current and account-managing customers, regular reporting on market competition in terms of prices and new products, and reporting on future plans and target customers.
- Age: Not more than 30 years old
- Language: Excellent level of English
- Qualification: Bachelor (preferred Marketing and Business Administration – Engineering)
- Experience: at least two years as a sales representative for companies, not wholesale.
- Knowledge of modern marketing and selling methods
- High ability to communicate with clients
- High skills in preparing reports
- Personal abilities and skills: the ability to persuade, to be courteous, to speak, to always be on time