As a dynamic, driven Safety & Security Analyst, you provide support within the Operations team. Associated responsibilities will include but not limited to security risk analysis, travel tracking, compilation of travel advice & guidance, and research and risk assessment of remote or higher risk locations in the Middle East.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
• Staying well-informed with local and regional developments given advanced knowledge of the Middle East geopolitical environment as they pertain to Safety & Security and Health & Safety on a personal and corporate level by conducting all-source research. Update and advise staff and senior leadership about relevant developments, when necessary, to be viewed as a skilled resource.
• As a skilled security specialist, able to detect, analyze, and advise on adverse conditions such as political unrest, militancy, governance, and brand risk which may impact safety, security, and operational continuity. Actively monitor regional security incidents to determine potential impact and maintain an awareness of strategic trends throughout the Middle East region they pertain to ME system offices.
• Communicate to senior leadership and all staff on Safety & Security matters, often outlining context of event, forward-looking assessment, and actionable advice. Act as staff’s point of contact for analysis and questions as they relate to the incidents.
• Own and execute current analytical and incident response products, identifying gaps to develop new solutions and methodologies to help improve incident response capabilities. Draft and maintain products such as escalation matrices and evacuation plans as well as mapping of vulnerable locations in the Middle East.
• Direct involvement with Global Security team, regularly contributing to meetings and coordinating with Global Security activities as the lead on tackling ME safety and security matters.
• Supporting the onboarding of new colleagues via introductory briefings bespoke to local conditions, ensuring visibility and awareness about security function with new and existing colleagues. Conduct other related inductions/briefings as required
• Conduct drills and test other services and digital tools related to Safety & Security
• Review and develop current Standard Operating Procedures related to Safety & Security, and information security, incorporating Global and industry best practices.
• Support the Facilities team with the health & safety topics; monitor first aid kits, maintain and stock medical equipment.