As a Corporate Governance Executive at Deriv, you will provide administrative support and perform a full range of corporate duties for our group of companies. You will protect our integrity by ensuring that our offices around the world comply with statutory obligations and legislative requirements.
If you wish to gain insight into the multiple jurisdictions that we operate in and get exposure within an in-house setting, you’ll find this role fulfilling.
– Perform procedures related to corporate governance and statutory obligations, including drafting, preparing, and filing corporate documents, corporate changes, and resolutions, as well as bank-related documents.
– Ensure that statutory deadlines are met.
– Liaise with various external stakeholders, including registrars of companies and banks.
– Maintain company records and due diligence documentation.
– Assist with the day-to-day execution of documents, general maintenance, and administration of our group of companies.
– Perform bookkeeping on our document management system to ensure statutory compliance
What we’ll give you
– Exciting work challenges
– Collaborative work environment
– Career advancement opportunities
– Market-based salary
– Annual performance bonus
– Medical insurance
– Housing and transportation allowance
– Casual dress code
– Work permit
– Training sessions and webinars to help you advance your career
– Intensive and interesting onboarding programme for newcomers
– State-of-the-art tech stack
– Inspiring work environment and creative freedom