At Stantec, we approach every project as a partnership, because our work creates a lasting impact on our clients’ communities. We believe that when smart, passionate, creative people come together, real possibilities are within reach. Our people are at the heart of everything we do; they give our work purpose. If you want to be a part of our unwavering team and can bring your sense of imagination and determination to every challenge, then this is the right place for you.
Stantec is currently looking for a Contracts Manager to join our dynamic team and support on a construction supervision project of a large office building complex which will accommodate the client’s administration and operation employees. This project will have related functional and supporting facility buildings in Abu Dhabi.
Some of the key job responsibilities of this role entail this following:
– Administration of the main contract in line project’s requirements, compliance with contract notification, certification, and response timeframes, tracking changes and monitoring each change through a change order process.
– Analyzing the basis and extent of change Tracking claims and monitoring progress through the claims resolution process.
– Analyzing claims and identifying merit/validity if any Managing disputes, managing commercial interface/reporting with client and other parties Analysis and valuations of work done.
– Development of compliance and payment certification protocols Preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
– Liaison with the project management team to resolve all contract issues and facilitate negotiation of client contract terms and conditions.
– Act as liaison between operations to provide client contract management and guidance on resolution of contract issues.
– Ensure that the project is running in accordance with the program and on budget. Implement risk management processes, review risk register and check risk controls. Produce and analyze progress reports, update costs and forecasts.