COLLECTING POOL OF CANDIDATES FOR OUR UPCOMING PROJECTS IN IRAQ!
- Provide contract bids and negotiate contract changes.
- Review purchasing requirements and ensure all terms and conditions of the contract are met. Prepare invoices, sales orders, and other documentation.
- Responsible for preparing, examining, analyzing, negotiating, and revising contracts.
- Oversee the preparation and revision of contracts.
- Handle the acquisition, distribution, and store of equipment and supplies.
- Dispose of unclaimed property.
- Oversee proposal planning and administration of contracts.
- Negotiate terms and conditions.
- Prepare contract briefs and revisions summarizing contractual requirements and budgets.
- Track authorizations and correspondence.
- Maintain detailed and organized files.
- Prepare contract change notices, monitor contractor performance, including the reporting and status of contractor and owner deliverables.
- Maintain an audit file for each contract which will include original contract, all correspondence changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, payment schedules.
- Prepare and disseminate information to appropriate employees regarding contract status, facilitate contractor meetings.
- Ensure that contractor follows legal requirements, owner specifications and government regulations.
- Perform closing activities as needed.
- Track payments and deadlines.
- Analyze and mitigate risk.
- Provide contract summaries and ensure contract execution in accordance with company policy.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or any related discipline.
- Communication skills – Planning & organizing skills – Time Management skills – Interpersonal Relationship skills – Negotiation skills
- Strong command in English (especially in drafting letters, reports, contract documents etc.) – Must be familiar with the contractual terms & processes of construction related contracts