We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Content Strategy Analyst II
• Creates, codes, manages, and delivers technical content that allows clients to navigate Mastercard’s self-service tools and optimizes the customer user experience
• Accountable for structuring content framework, defining taxonomy and building scalable software solutions to house technical content
• Develops high quality technical content as a included in manuals, communications, online help/web content, presentations and e-learning courses
• Leverages technical knowledge to create, organize and update content through Darwin Information Type Architecture(DITA) based, XML, API and other emerging content management technologies
• Collaborates with other developers, information architects and editors to develop technical content that is clear, concise and effective with the end-user in mind
• Leads projects/initiatives as an individual contributor
• May provide guidance to less experienced team members
• Experience leveraging technical expertise to develop technical content that maximizes opportunities for re-use
• Experience researching and responding to moderately complex content issues and inquiries
• Experience using established and emerging content management technologies
• Experience adhering to established content and taxonomy standards and guidelines
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.