Our client has strategic connections with top worldwide businesses, to represent unique watch and jewellery brands, fashion labels, electronics,
This organization operates in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, and Qatar, five GCC nations.
We are looking for a Content & E-Merchandising Coordinator to join their team in Dubai.
- The content and E-merchandising coordinator is responsible for the product lifecycle online and the online content preparation in English and Arabic.
- She/He is following carefully Magento updates (products, categories, static content) and the good execution of QA on all websites.
- She is proposing enhancements to the user interface working closely with the eCommerce manager, e-shop managers, and technical teams.
- Having appealing product content, including images, videos, and compelling copy is one of the key success factors of an eCommerce business.
- Prepare content for product description/specifications, blogs, and newsletters in English and Arabic.
- Prepare all upload sheets and coordinate between different stakeholders in order to reach launch deadlines.
- Upload and test the content in our e-commerce Platform (banner, product upload sheet, create static pages when needed) before its publishing on the front-end).
- Review and monitor the site a daily with customer-first mindset to ensure the quality, integrity, consistency, and accuracy of the online content and data (catalog, banners, PDP, PLP, email).
- Communicate efficiently across all internal teams (e-shop manager, graphic designer, brand teams)
Position Qualifications and Requirements:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic (non-Arabic speakers will not be considered for this role)
- Good knowledge of excel and basic knowledge of HTML
- Previous experience in content marketing or merchandising for ecommerce website.
- Must be self-motivated, eager to learn and have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Willingness to research and acquire knowledge for new products and new technical skills
- Enhancement oriented person – Always try to update and improve the current workflows and process
- Organizational skills: Excellent time management and organizational skills, Strong problem solving skills
- Detail oriented individual – able to catch a non-consistency in images or texts.
- In tune with-trends in the ecommerce and luxury space, innovative and experimental thinker willing to iterate on multimedia strategies to drive conversions
- Team spirit: collaborative & optimistic
- Flexibility with projects and deadlines.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Arabic speaker
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in ecommerce, emerchandising.
- Previous experience in luxury retail is a plus