About the Job
At Zeew, the Marketing Manager is the one person who really owns user growth and retention in their market. You are creative in coming up with new ways of attracting and keeping customers, you are analytical in being able to make decisions based on data and seeing what works and what does not, and you are hands-on enough to be comfortable with not having a huge marketing team or an agency to help you out. (You will be a part of amazing country team, still!)
We ask for a lot – senior skills with a junior enthusiasm. In return, you get a huge amount of responsibility and a unique chance to really execute on what you think is the best for our growth. It’s rare that you get to own the entire pipeline for idea creation to realisation to following up on results. This is the real deal – if you can pull this off, you really understand marketing.
What you will be doing:
- Creating content, tutorials, article and step by step guides on how to use our products both in EN & AR
- User acquisition: Acquiring new customers through small, medium and large campaigns in different channels, such as paid and unpaid social media, corporate and influencer partnerships, joint marketing with restaurants/shops/retailers, maybe outdoors or radio as well.
- Community management and social media presence: Connecting with potential customers through our social media channels and newsletters as well as building online marketing partnerships with our restaurants. Being the face of Zeew at events and representing our brand.
- Creative content: Creating fresh, honest and impactful messages that pull people in and make them relate with what we stand for.
- Influencer partnerships: Building partnerships with key influencers and driving new customer acquisition through them.
- Getting results: Making your ideas work and driving concrete, visible results in customer acquisition and retention, week over week.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Eye for copy as well as visuals
- Ability to analytically and systemically look at data, costs and benefits and decide what is, and isn’t, worth doing
- Great understanding of social media
- Strong creative writing skills
- Ability to really own a project, work independently and ask for guidance when needed
- You have prior experience in a fast-moving environment with a strong focus on achieving targets and getting things done
- You are a self-starter and and a well-organized personality
- You are native in Latvian and super fluent in English