You will lead establishing, planning and implementing of a robust quality management strategy and framework within the organisation. You will review procedures, processes and outputs whilst tracking client feedback to identify successes, gaps, errors and oversights, and non-conformity issues through robust processes to propose corrections and improvement.
An advisory organisation who provides commercial, administrative and legislative services for a number of VIP clients.
* Review and coordinate the development of the organisational strategy, framework, policies and procedures, in relation to quality assurance.
* Recommend and implement quality programmes, where applicable, in accordance with relevant accreditation standards and in compliance with relevant policies and regulations.
* Develop and update metrics for quality assurance activities; establishing objective measurement mechanisms and analysing performance data on the metrics against industry benchmarks to report performance and support continuous improvement.
* Review, monitor and report on the client acquisition process covering the entire cycle from initial expression of interest to commencement of business.
* Monitor the performance of the client affairs helpdesk through live monitoring and use of call recording systems and applications – including assessing call centre agents where necessary.
* Obtain and analyse customer feedback using accepted QA methods (Root Cause Analysis).
* Competitive salary
* Opportunity to work on high-profile initiatives with influential stakeholders
* Professional, diverse and progressive environment