The Contact Center Supervisor provides direction to the Contact Center department by assigning, directing, and reviewing work of staff. Supervisory duties include training, writing, conducting performance appraisals, and assisting in department budget preparation. Incumbents provide coaching and guidance to representatives. Duties also include resolving escalated customer complaints and disputes and handle difficult customer delinquency and billing issues.
- Follow up all relevant Policies and procedures and stander operation so that supervise on team performance to meet the outstanding expectation, deliver quality service to the customers and stakeholders
- Making sure that all KPIs specifically around service deliverables, productivity, quality, customer-service standards, are aligned with departmental strategy
- Assist in implementing call centres’ annual, quarterly goals & forecasted future needs.
- Contribute to achievement of their objectives and meet KPIs for call performance measurements and sales goals through development, training, and support or Representatives
- Manage and direct the daily activities and long-term success of representatives through coaching, training, development, and performance management
- Manage workflow, handle escalations, proactively engage resources to address issues and effectively delegate workload across the leadership team.
- Demonstrate an understanding of sales behaviours and Contact Center best practices.
- Use data analysis to develop action plan for the team to drive their performance consistent with boutiqaat core values
- Ensure we have adequate staff to meet our contractual service level requirements, regular and reliable attendance at the place of work is required
- Ensure customer satisfaction & reporting statistical performance levels related to Contact Center.
- Monitor and manage customer satisfaction and retention through proactive Contact Center techniques, to ensure that the level of contact center provided is consistently meeting set expectations.
- Ensure that the customer feedback database is kept up to date, with all records having been thoroughly researched and qualified to maintain necessary customer information.
- Lead, mentor, guide and develop his/her team to efficiently leverage the value of every call for maximum net reservation revenue to clients.
- Implement the reports to measure the customers’ interactions, responses, and feedback toward boutiqaat call centres’ services to guide the decision makers to the right directions.
- Implement the reports covering the feedback database for each department and address all the persistent issues to enhance service and improve customer service.
- Improves quality service by recommending improved processes, identifying new product and service applications.
- Solving complex customer issues and proactively heading off negative service trends.
1. Requires a bachelor’s degree, preferred on management field.
2. Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems.
3. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
4. Strong understanding of company products, policies, and services.
5. Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees and evaluate their performance.
6. Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
7. Min. of five years of work experience in a similar supervision position.
8. Excellent in using Microsoft Excel, word and PowerPoint.
9. Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
10. Outstanding communication and decisions making skills.
11. Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours.
12. Previous experience in leadership qualities and ability to motivate people.
13. Ability to multi-task and manage time properly and effectively.
14. Native experience in Customer Services Operations (Customer Service, Sales, or Collections).