- Receiving inbound and outbound calls from customers and providing quality service to meet customers’ needs and satisfaction.
- Answering customers’ and non-customers’ inquiries and obtaining full information on what services are being requested to establish business relationship.
- Promoting – selling – and cross-selling group’s products and services to meet the pre-set target.
- Updating customers’ records/profiles on the system when needed in order to maintain resourceful records of all customers for statistical, segments and other uses.
- Ensuring call center service level is met or exceeded at all times in order to attract new customers as well as serving current customers.
- Working in conjunction with other departments to maintain customer satisfaction so that all customers can serve as references.
- Working non-business hour shifts
- 12th Grade or above from a reputable high school or university.
- Bi-lingual Employees with accepted English & Arabic conversation skills.