Job Description Construction Superintendent Electrical & Instrumentation E&I (Days)
· Bachelor or Associates degree in Engineering or Science.
· Recognized degree in engineering or construction management, and or prior work experience or apprenticeship leading to a thorough understanding of the knowledge described above.
· Minimum ten (10) years’ experience in Electrical & Instrumentation project execution
· Experience in major Construction Projects (including brown-field work) with total capital expenditure >USD$1B
· Recent experience (last 5 years) on Qatargas Projects and working in Ras Laffan Industrial City
- Leads the monitoring and oversight of the EPC-2 Electrical & Instrumentation Contractor Team field planning, coordination and execution activities within designated area of responsibility across all disciplines.
- Appraises the performance of the EPC-2 Electrical & Instrumentation Contractor Team in safety, quality, cost (as applicable) and schedule.
- Evaluates field change proposals by the EPC-2 Electrical & Instrumentation Contractor Team to manage the NFE Onshore Project’s management of change process.
- Prepares and provides routine verbal and written progress reports to the NFE Onshore Project Construction Head Electrical & Instrumentation Construction and updates S-curve performance of the contractor with analysis to achieve progress.
- Ensures that the EPC-2 Electrical & Instrumentation Contractor Team develops, implements and sustains its Safety and Quality program at site.
- Assist the EPC-2 Contractor in the coordination of activities between subcontractors and SIMOPS with the operating facilities.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.