- Has the knowledge and experience in construction industry.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate abnormal issues to management as needed.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors, client and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Construction Management, or any other relevant field.
- Proven experience in project management or PMP Certification is a plus
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.