As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental®️ brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
Phoenicia InterContinental Hotel in Beirut is looking to hire a Conference & Events Sales Executive.
Overlooking the Mediterranean, the Phoenicia InterContinental hotel with 446 rooms and suites and 33 apartments, along with 4 F&B outlets, and one of the largest banquet facilities in Lebanon, will reopen its doors after two years to embrace the community where it operates with the outstanding luxury it represents.
As Conference and Events Sales Executive, you will be responsible for:
• Ensuring that the whole client experience is successful and memorable and acting as the brand ambassador and key contact throughout their journey
• Building long term relationships with planners and hosts to increase loyalty to the brand
• Consulting with meeting planners to optimize all elements of the event to improve efficiency
• Creation of Function sheets and coordination with Food and Beverage to ensure proper communication of events
Ideally, you’ll have some or all of the following competencies and experience we’re looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management or related fields
• Minimum of 1 year experience in an Event Sales function or related field
• Confident communication and strong interpersonal skills
• Business language and tools acumen
• Five star hotel experience is an advantage