Primary Purpose of the job:
- Assist in the achievement of departmental goals and targets in the areas of compliance by following the set compliance protocols.
- Conduct compliance assessments as scheduled, collect the required data, and report on findings.
- Ensure that all compliance assessment data is received and archived accurately and completely.
- Review operational files ensuring that all compliance data is available and adheres to compliance policies and procedures.
- Report actual and potential compliance deviations to management as soon as they become known.
- Responsible for staying abreast with the latest compliance legislation, regulations, and procedures.
- Assist management on special compliance tasks and assignments
- Prepare and submit activity reports by the required deadlines.
- Ensure compliance with policy and procedures.
- Conduct AML/CTF reviews
- Check customers against sanction lists.
- Check AML risk calculator accuracy and obtain senior management approval for High-risk AML customers.
- Abide by Company Compliance and AML Policies
- Assist in updating Company policies.
- Any other compliance and AML/CTF tasks assigned by the line manager.
- Bachelor Degree (Accounting/Finance/Law) degree
- Holds professional qualification of Certified Compliance Officer (CCP). (preferable)
- Holds professional qualification of Certified AML Officer. (Preferable)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Proficiency in English and Arabic
- Good Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to establish and maintain rapport
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Organizational skills
- A minimum of (2 – 3 years) relevant experience at a reputable organization
- Finance, banking, and insurance.