As the compliance officer you will be responsible for assisting in ensuring the overall regulatory compliance as required by global laws and regulations. As the Compliance Officer, you must ensure the Company abides the international AML conventions and the relevant laws and the new payment regulations issued by SAMA.
Reporting to the Senior, you will operate independently and work closely with all relevant stakeholders, internationally.
• Be the person in working with internal and external stakeholders for PI/EMI license application in KSA.
• Be the Recognized Person to implement the AML policies, procedures, systems and controls and day-to-day oversight of its compliance with the Rules in AML and any relevant anti-money laundering Rules, to meet Regulators’ expectations and to mitigate in-house compliance risks.
• Be responsible in AML risk assessment, clients onboarding, payment channels onboarding, ongoing monitoring, AML/fraud-related transactions monitoring, record keeping and staff trainings.
• Cooperating with the Financial Intelligence Units and all applicable Regulators in the KSA, including but not limited to routine liaison and any submission of documentation upon regulatory requests.
• Assisting in undergoing multiple compliance inspections and enquiries by our globally recognized commercial banks and regulated payment channel partners.
• Reporting regularly to the Senior Management on the licensing status and any regulatory compliance matters.
• Monitor any changes of regulatory developments that would potentially impact the company and providing timely updates to the relevant functions.
• Ensuring the regulatory requirements are promptly implemented to a satisfactory level.
• Assisting in ad-hoc compliance reviews.