About the Job
- Development and design of compensation packages and policies aligned with the organization’s strategy
- Administer monthly employee’s Payroll and benefits
- Be responsible for payroll preparation/processing and tax reporting/records.
- Assessment of the employees’ needs by means of different elevation methods and techniques
- Creation and improvement of salary, benefit and bonus systems
- Alignment of all compensation systems to general conditions on the labor market as well as on legal regulations
- Support of managers in their decisions about compensation packages and ways to motivate employees
- Preparation of regular audits and reports for information storage reasons
- Comply with all applicable national laws and in particular with those related to Employment, Insurance and Tax.
- Participate in salary and labor market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits. job requirements
- Prepare annual HR budget plans and update it on a quarterly basis.
- Provide regular budgeting analysis and report in collaboration with Finance.
- Draft compensations plans (incentive system, annual raise, bonus system).
- Conduct regular reviews of all company incentive schemes, jobs salaries and brackets.
- Assess the organization’s pay structure and create a grading system.
- Compare benefits and compensation plans, job descriptions, and salaries through data and cost analyses.
- Develop internal best practices and continually improving the annual increase process.
- Develop the compensation package based on business goals and strategy and ensuring that compensation practices are following the labor law and regulations.
- Collaborate with outside vendors, such as benefits vendors (e.g., medical insurance).
- Research and propose employees’ benefits.
- Administer the organization’s benefits programs (insurance policies, etc.).
- Develop and maintain salary range structures, establish cost-effective allowances, and establish market-based benefits.
- Responsible for our HRIS,
- Insert and follow up employees’ data to ensure information is current and complete.
- Do regular audits to HRIS to ensure it is current and functioning at its fullest
- HR diploma or Certificate from recognized place.
- Strong experience with Egyptian insurance regulations and calculations.
- Practical experience in the field of compensations and benefits
- Knowledge about different options of compensation and ways to motivate people
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- From two to Three years of Human Resources experience, specifically in payroll and benefits administration
- Degree in business/economics/Law, HR management or other related fields