- Monitoring salary and benefits structure.
- Analyzing and evaluating wage systems.
- Recording and verifying attendance and employee travel data.
- Creating procedures for deductions based on performance and attendance.
- Processing payroll based on available data.
- Supporting the HR team with recruitment and talent management activities.
- Developing profit-sharing, incentive, employee wellness, and performance management programs.
- Managing subordinate HR employees and daily operations related to compensation and benefits activities.
- Proven working experience as a Compensation and Benefits
- Specialist Prior experience in HR practices and compensation cycle management
- Working knowledge of job evaluation and job analysis systems
- Previous experience with organizational psychology and labor market surveys
- Adequate knowledge of current labor rules and regulations
- Familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits
- Extensive knowledge of HRIS and MS Office
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- BS degree in human resources, business administration or finance