- Assist the compensation and benefits team to oversee and administer the employees’ rewards and benefits and assess personnel needs will increase employees’ satisfaction.
- Perform benefits administration to include claims resolutions, update reports, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Handle calculations of the overtime and travel allowances for the employees.
- Print and deliver employee access cards.
- Administer all invoices allocations, submission to finance for payment and follow up to make sure they are paid on time to ensure continuous benefits programs
- Coordinate HR activities with the comp and ben team and the training and development team.
- Support the HR Account Management team through joining fairs – if needed.
- Update the benefits portfolio/manual to keep new employees updated with the benefits provided by the company.
- Ensure that a welcome email is sent to all new employees in all regions.
- Follow up registration with banks and other entities.
- Follow up the ATM machine and ensure that it is working effectively and coordinate with the facility team and the bank team to facilitate any tasks required.
- Collect, consolidate comp and ben monthly reports and submit to the Comp & Ben Manager and the HR Director.
- Collect key hiring and separation information and send to the concerned stakeholders within the time schedule of reporting.
- Calculate turnover and regretted turnover rates monthly and report to Comp & Ben Manager and HR Director.
- Conduct survey and analysis of benefits programs within company and report success rate and suggestions.
- Assist in sourcing offers for all benefits and HR activities provided by the comp and ben team.
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent command of English
- Very good time management skills