We are looking for a compensation and benefits lead to plan and oversee our company’s compensation, benefits and reward programs. Your role will encompass developing, reviewing, and modifying existing programs in alignment with the company values, mission and vision.
As a compensation and benefits lead, we expect you to have extensive experience in developing and implementing competitive and cost-efficient programs that will assist with employee retention and attracting top talent.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- At least 5 years of experience as a compensation and benefits lead.
- Extensive knowledge of compensation, benefits and rewards programs, schemes, benchmarking, policies, procedures, and applicable legislation.
- Experience managing compensation, benefits and rewards through appropriate software or HRIS.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong people and project management skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Excel
- Experience with banking industry preferred.
- Certification in compensation a plus
- Experience in creating compensation, rewards and benefit reports.
- Applicants to be based in Kuwait.