- Monitor the facility firms serving the projects (trash removal, maintenance, landscaping, security, and other services).
- Review all the facilities companies’ contracts (MEP, Landscape, Security, Utilities).
- Handling all emergency cases (Water cuts, Power outages,….) and Maintaining a trouble-free environment for our community
- Investigate and settle complaints, disturbances, and violations.
- Inspect all building facilities, including the infrastructures and equipment.
- Maintains professional relations with owners to discuss their community needs and to ensure the highest quality service
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
1 to 4 years of relevant experience
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence, customer orientation, and presentation skills.
Excellent command of the English language,