You will be responsible for organising and guiding the client through the commercial plan development process including the consolidation of a commercial road map and translating this road map into functional Go to Market plans. This position will also be responsible for owning the relationships with partners and project managing cross-functional solutions to deliver on commitments against key partnership deals.
Our client is a ground-breaking organisation in Saudi, and is doing some very interesting, first-of-its-kind things in the Entertainment sector.
* Organizing and guiding the client through the commercial plan development process.
* Leading the development of commercial strategies and locking in 3+ year partnership deals
* Developing and maintaining a master commercial calendar that translates into Go to Market plans
* Formulating offers and agreements by leading on the structuring of the win-win proposals and negotiations with partners
* Drafting agreements to maximize commercial value and complying with protective legal measures
* Making sure that timelines are properly coordinated and approved.
* Managing contracts by making sure the agreements are properly understood by all parties and delivery commitments are being fulfilled.
* Analysing, interpretation, and reporting financial information on a regular basis.
* Breaking down the financial values of all assets that be priced out an identified for partners
* Identifying and capitalizing on cost savings opportunities throughout the organization
* Analysing key markets for ticket reselling expansions across the wider GCC and key Saudi Tourism Authority markets
A competitive salary is on offer for the right candidate.