- Coordinate essential documentation work and related communication with concerned parties.
- Take necessary action to prepare proposal against our client’s needs under instruction of Commercial Manager (Communication with our subcontractors is mandatory and also documentation skill is a must)
- Take necessary action to prepare invoice against work stipulated by our company under the instruction of Commercial Manager
- Take necessary records for incoming payments from the client and outbound payment to vendor referring to invoices.
- Access to our client’s system and upload necessary information in accordance with the Corporate Purchase Agreement signed with them.
- Reads and routes incoming mail. Locates and attaches appropriate file to correspondence to be answered by Commercial Manager.
- Organizes and maintains filing of incoming and outgoing correspondence from the client.
- Conducts research, and compiles and types statistical reports.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
- Experience for similar work for documentation
- SAP (essential)
- Computer Skills – MS Office, especially for Excel and Word
- Initiator, motivated, organized team player and ability to work under pressure