National_Commercial Contracts Engineer | Real Estate | CFC
Overview of the role
Supports the Commercial & Contract Team in various tasks including; selection and appointment of consultants & contractors, assessing variations, processing payments, and administration of agreements and contracts. As well as enhancing ongoing project management programs and preparing reports as may be required by the Commercial Department.
What you will do
- Comply with and use AFGRE forms and processes to ensure internal approvals are obtained by group policies and the Delegation of Authority.
- Assist in prequalification of Contractors and Consultants.
- Prepare tender evaluation reports.
- Prepare Interim Payment evaluations and check contractor/consultant applications.
- Assess variations, claims, and support in the complete management process
- Enhance project management program “PMWeb” as well as any admin tasks related.
- Prepare reports as may be required by the Commercial Department.
Required Skills to be Successful
About the Team
The Commercial team is a group of highly motivated, collaborative, and fun professionals across Egypt, looking for a member to add to the department.
What equips you for the role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Architecture Engineering.
- 1 – 3 years experience in a contracts administration, cost control, or technical office.
- MS Applications Proficiency.
- Very good command of English & Arabic both spoken and written.