The Commercial Assistant will be responsible for commercial and administration work for Steam Power Business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- RFQ controlling (Receipt from the end user and distribute to the vendor)
- Proposal Draft Making
- Proposal Submission
- SAP input (Order intake/Sales management)
- Delivery controlling by managing the opening PO list and control the delivery
- Outstanding Payment follow by managing the outstanding payment list and follow with the customer
- Support for the activity for other Steam Power staff in West region
- Administration Work for visitor from Japan (Car arrangement, hotel booking etc.)
- To communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
- To build a positive team spirit.
- To maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all times
- To comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures reporting all unsafe activities to Management and/or Human Resources.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Initiative, motivated, organized team player and ability to work under pressure.
- Computer Skills – MS Office, especially for Excel and Word
- SAP Knowledge is a plus