Commercial Application Implementation specialist is urgently required for one of the largest banks in the Middle east and one of the most prestigious financial companies in the region.
Commercial application implementation services assist enterprises in implementing software developed by independent software vendors or SaaS providers. These services can range from simple installation to complex configuration, customization, enhancements, reports and interfaces development, integration, data loading and rollouts. Typical applications include business intelligence (BI), CRM, ERP, supply chain management (SCM), security, and applications supporting industry-specific business processes. In addition, implementation of commercial analytics or cognitive applications and associated reports and artificial intelligence (AI)-based solutions are included in this category. Cloud Computing as current commercial products are typically considered to fall within or under SaaS implementations.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, computer information science, information technology, or a related field.
- Proven experience working as an Implementation Specialist.
- Should be able to understand functional flows in Oracle SaaS Cloud Applications i.e in Financials/SCM.
- Experience in Oracle Fusion Applications and Oracle e-Business Suite.
- Collaborate with the other technology teams within the bank’s applications, business analysts and key business stake holders for client implementation.
- Excellent programming and coding skills.
- Experience with standard business software.
- Strong communication and organizational abilities.